Monday, May 2, 2011

Paper Product Printing


A few months ago I sent for free samples to a company called, MOO.  Have you heard of them?  Have you used them?  Please let me know if you did because I'm super excited to give them a try.  I was impressed with the samples they sent me.  I'm in need of business cards and their little stickers in booklets had me at "booklets".  The cool thing about this company is that they have a printing method they call: Printfinity.  Basically, this type of printing allow you to print a variety of images rather than just limiting you to one design.  Check out this video to learn more and browse their site for examples - Cool! 

2 comments:

  1. I did my business cards on Moo.com - LOVE them! I did a fun design assortment, and people always comment on how unique and unusual the cards are.
    Actually - that reminds me to get another pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm going to give them a try. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete