Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Year a New Look and a BIG THANKS

So, this weekend while re listing a few items in my shop I was not liking the way my shop was looking. Sort of mixed matched. Because I try to bring variety to my designs and not all of the items have similar color schemes it was looking "blah". I decided to change it up a bit. I added a simple background to my designs and by doing this I love the more uniformed look. Different colors in each design but, they still look uniformed don't you think? Also, I changed the colors in the logo. Flows much better!

I also wanted to do a shout out to ALL of my WONDERFUL customers. You really made it a great 2010. Also, thank you to all that read my little blog. It really means a lot. I'm happy that I could help you out with any designs or tips - even if it's just a teeny bit. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment