Monday, October 18, 2010

Apple Picking

Last week the kids and I went apple picking one day after school. We always look forward to this little tradition.
Apple orchards are so calming. I really think it would be a great place to take a nap...


...or spending time with my 2 favorite munchkins.

And you never know what else or WHO you may see(hear) there. Maddie really thinks she heard the people of Whoville on this clover.

Then when you capture the most precious picture ever...you know an apple orchard is the perfect place to be!


When we got home I fired up the George Forman grill(insert chuckle). Seriously, I use that thing quite often. We made apple burritos. Here's an easy recipe and you can add more or less of the ingredients to make this pretty healthy and still have one tasty treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment