Thursday, September 9, 2010

Holiday Cards and More

Along with the designs I create in my Etsy shop I've mentioned before that I also design for a few other online companies. I feel blessed time and time again to do what I love and to have others appreciate my design work as well.

I've been with Photo Affections for 1 year now and I cannot be more thrilled about being part of their team. They just posted their 2010 Holiday card collections. Seriously, there are all sorts and I'm sure anyone can find a design to match their style.

Another adorable online company I work for is PeaPod Announcements. Earlier this week they just launched a new site. I've been working with PeaPod's for about 2 years. They are offering more than just announcements/invitations. Be sure to check out all the goodies and the new site.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to keep this bookmarked for my announcement cards!

    ReplyDelete