Friday, June 18, 2010

You can find me here

I'm excited to share some news with you. A few months ago I was contacted by Flamboyant Designs Couture owner, Heather about becoming a featured artist on their sister site Flamboyant Designs. You can view some of my designs here. In the months ahead I look forward to creating more designs for them. When you get a chance take a look at their new site.

Just a few fun things I found in honor of Father's Day this weekend. We'll be taking a small vacation starting Sunday and heading up north to spend time with my family at a cabin on Pine Lake. We're looking forward to a little R & R.
Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there!

Check back mid next week as I will be sharing Maddie's birthday party with you. She is soooo excited as well as myself. It's been fun preparing a ballerina party.

No comments:

Post a Comment