Monday, May 3, 2010

A Gift

Last week when I got home from work on Wednesday my son was really gitty and told me that I should go downstairs and work on my computer. Huh? Like, he REALLY wanted me to work on the computer. By my surprise my husband and kids bought me this camera. An early Mother's Day gift! I've been wanting a new camera but, kept putting it off because I also need a new computer and would like to update some new design software too. Of course all that adds up to lots of $$$. What a very sweet surprise! I'm so grateful for such a caring husband and two wonderful little kiddos. LOVE!!!

I couldn't wait to try it out and had some time this past weekend. Of course I had two of my favorite subjects to test it on. I have a lot to learn about it yet but, these are just a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I love the the fourth one down of your daughter! So much sass!

    ReplyDelete