Monday, August 3, 2009

Time to Get Organized

I can't believe it's August already and with that school is just right around the corner. I just know for this school year that I'll have to be even more organized with my son being in all day Kindergarten and my daughter attending 3 year old preschool 2x a week. I couldn't believe all the papers my son brought home last year attending 4k for 1/2 days. I know this year will most likely be doubled that. I want(need) too be on top of things for this upcoming school year. When I saw these pretty mod file totes here I knew that I will be needing one or two. Love them!


Then I spotted this planner by Laural Denise on this blog site and knew right away that this was "the" planner for me.. You can buy it on Overstock for $13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment